Residential and Commercial Property Development Finance
We have 16 years experience in Mortgage Broking and we are able to provide customised solution for your next big project.
We have a number of lenders including big four banks Tier 2 lenders and private lenders that will finance you next big projects.
Some of the things you will need to consider are:
- Property Development finance differs from normal investment finance as you can capitalise interest.
- Your application must be strong and sometimes it can make or break a deal on how the information is presented to the lenders.
- LVR of 65% of GRV (exc GST) OR 80% of cost (which ever is lower)
- Pre-sales are required by most of the lenders. Usually it is equal or more to the amount being borrowed.
- Borrowing capacity and how much fund you need. Rates and fees and charges will vary depending upon LVR and servings . Stronger the application and lower LVR will get you better rates.
- Your experience in delivering these projects.
- Detailed costing and Project feasibility report.
What we do
We have partnerships with a number of the lending institution to make it easier for you to set up property development finance.
We organise finance for following types of projects
When you are considering debt consolidation loans, follow these steps.
You should find out all the costs before signing up including:
- Apartment construction.
- Townhouse Development
- Small to large multi-dwelling spec homes
- Mixed use residential development
- Land Banking for up to 25 years.
- Land Development and then construction finance.
When planning with your builder, the contract should include a clear outline of the stages of building and when these stages will be complete. There are usually five stages:
- Frame and Brickwork
- Lock Up
- Second Fix
If you need more help with Property Development Finance, contact our experts at on 1300 537 000 or Submit Loan Enquiry.