Terms and Conditions
Terms and condition of “Free Refinance Offer “
Refinance of home loan, investment loans from one lender to another (may exclude some Fixed Rate loans) The offer is called “Free Refinance Offer”
Only existing and new customers of Participating Product may claim a “Free Refinance Offer”. Other terms and conditions, Lending and Credit criteria applies
Management and employees of the Promoter and its associated companies and Business Partners associated with this Promotion are not eligible to claim “Free Refinance Offer”.
How to Participate
Both existing and new customers can apply for this promotion.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is provided by Marok Group Pty Ltd trading as Josh Financial Services ABN 63105229178 ACL 390176.
- This offer is open to Australian Residents and Citizens only and not open to overseas buyers.
- This offer is open until December 31st, 2017 and can be withdrawn anytime without notice.
- ” Free Refinance Offers “payment will be made after the loan is settled.
- Residential loans only and the minimum loan of 500K per security.
- The payment amount is equivalent of the amount of refinancing fees from existing and news lenders arranged by Medico Homeloans. The fees are discharge fees, Office of State Revenue Fees, Settlement fees. This will be confirmed by Josh Financial Services in writing before submitting an application with the new lender for refinancing.
- The payment will be deposited to the loan nominated by borrowers and after they agree to terms and conditions.
- Not redeemable or transferable
- Josh Financial Services accepts no responsibility or liability for any tax implications It is recommended that the borrower contact their Accountant or Financial Adviser.
- Customers must remain with Medico Homeloans for 18 months. Medico Homeloans has the right to claw back any rewards if the loan is refinanced with 18 months.
- Josh Financial Services collects personal information in connection with this Promotion. The Promoter may, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, disclose such information to third parties, including lenders and aggregator, as required, to regulatory agencies